Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tis the cold and flu season

Carved 6 tonight. Could not find any more at the moment. The employee at the store was VERY helpful. ( sarcasm) After flagging him down, he finds out that there are 40, that is right! 40 seats in the back. ( same number the lady told us on the phone Monday) then comes back and says he could only get 2! I'm a little grumpy about that. But I had enough on my plate for the day and did not want to drive all over looking for more. Hopefully, we will go there tomorrow and get a different Employee to find them for us. I currently have 5 for tomorrow already. YEAH!

4 comments:

Jimmy "Handi" Warner said...

Ethan,

hey bro, I'm doing a Live Broadcast this evening 5.30 my time eastern time, that's PM.

me and my Boy are getting on camera to do his wood project he got for his birthday, and we are going to put it together tonight.

Come check it out if you like, I posted the info on my Workshop blog so you can check it out if you want to.

Good Luck finding more seats...

Handi

Christina Silverio said...

My goodness, I wish I could be as productive as that!

Stela said...

I wish they would give you all the seats! Only 2? WTH.

Jennifer said...

So annoying when you have to go back and talk to someone else to get what you now they have...ugh! And people wonder why customers aren't loyal to one store like they used to be!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails