Sunday, December 7, 2008

Shipping and snow.

Kind of a slow weekend. I carved up 7 last night and Cheryl and I plan on wrapping them up tonight. ( actually, tomorrow morning when the boxes come. In the mean time, Cheryl is wrap attacking her Etsy sales. She is doing rather well all of a sudden. She is actually bragging that she MAY have made more money than me this week. To be fair...I did have a cold. And she has had these stockings and pillows around since summer. But the wristlets are selling fast and she is making as many as she can in her spare time. She is also trying her hand at a Barrett. In other news, We scored the rest of the seats from the store. It took a while but we flagged down a couple of nice ladies from another department and they were able to help us out. It was kind of strange trying to explain why we would want to order 32 toilet seats. Cheryl never wants to tell them anything. Like we are some kind of spies or criminals. I used to give them a business card with pictured to help them visualize it a bit. But without cards. It's like explaining the sky to a blind person.

2 comments:

Jimmy "Handi" Warner said...

Ethan,

Looks like you've been busy and the Ole Lady also.

I've not been that lucky yet, I made a Sale in Oct and that was the last one, Been waiting for the next opportunity to sell something.

Hopefully business will pick up and we can make a little extra money.

Keep up the good work dude, and when you get a chance head on over to my workshop and follow it, you don't have to follow a little of this and that if you don't want to.

I've been Tweaking my Page a little more everyday.

The last couple days thou been busy with my car and all, wasn't winterized, and forgot bout it, so it over heated cause the water was frozen.

So now I've got to get out there sometime today or tomorrow and see what I can do with it, cause I got stuff to do, get food, appointments etc..

Later Bro!

Handi

Rosebud Collection said...

Sounds like you guys are doing real good..Happy for you both..Nothing more rewarding than having people enjoy the work you do..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails