Monday, October 18, 2010

And the Search is Back ON!

Well once again I'm sending out those resumes and hoping to find something a little more permanent. Not having a shop anymore, carving as a career is out. However there is all that lovely ( and expensive) education that I had invested in years ago to find that perfect fish job that never seemed to materialize. Well, The search has resumed and I'm sending out the applications online. So I can only imagine how that will go. Like sending a message in a bottle and throwing it into the sea. The only reason I'm posting this is because there really is not much else going on at the moment. And I find myself 'stretching the limits' of my experience to apply for jobs outside my education. We'll see how it goes!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails