Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Life of a Playwrite....or play wright?

Or how ever you spell it. I could look it up but this is a blog not a term paper. My original subject is that I have been toying with the idea for some time. You see, I have tons of stories running through my brain and several I have actually written on paper. ( not published, yet! Another thing that I have very little understanding about.) November is "write your novel " month. And I finished mine two years ago. Last year was another story ( or lack of one, lack of time with Cheryl's stocking business getting off the ground. ) Anyway, I should have some free time coming up in the next few days to work on my short movie script. At least it looks like it will be short. And meant for a small target audience. In the mean time, I'll continue with my origami. I'm up to the blue frog now! Cheryl says that she is now just going to tell people that I'm an origami Artist. Now if I could only make some money from it.... I guess I have, an occasional free meal at Panera, Arbies, and Culvers. I don't really know if anyone would really want to pay for Origami otherwise. Hope everyone is having a great week so far!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails