Saturday, October 30, 2010

University of Iowa vs Michigan STATE!

This is looking to be a great game ( I may have to rewrite this if it turns out different.) Last year Iowa pulled out a win in the last 2 seconds of the game to win 15 to 13 over MSU. So Michigan State is Out for REVENGE! With a current record of 8-0, And currently ranked 5th in the nation, They are bringing their A game I'm sure! However, Iowa is no slouch, and if they were able to win last years game in the last 2 seconds, there is no reason they can't pull something like that again. They are currently ranked 15 so they have a lot to gain if they can upset MSU fans again. So the sides are drawn and this looks like it might be a great match. It's not my Michigan roots that inspire me to cheer for MSU, It's the school spirit from being a former student there. MSU is one of those stories of rocky roads, soaring heights and deepest darkest valleys. I'm not usually a college ( or any sport for that matter) football fan, But watching MSU play always grabs my attention. I guess having some skin in the game ( what does that phrase even mean!?!?!) somehow manages to draw you in when you are not really expecting it. So, If you are reading this blog and you are a fan of one of the two teams, Hopefully you will check it out today. If not, If you are like me most of the time, then you may just want to watch it because there is a bit more riding on the outcome than usual. I can't wait to see how it turns out. ( Oh! And being in Iowa City, The game is on EVERYWHERE! Just like when we were in East Lansing so many years ago. )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Article
http://www.medcareforyou.com/product/alavert/

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I really liked your article.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails