Sold 4 more seats today and got them carved up (total of 6) Then got three more tonight! YEEEHAA! Anyway got 4 out of the 6 painted and waiting for a first coat of polyurethane. The other two will need to be touched up tomorrow when I carve up the three ( hopefully more) new ones. Currently I'm waiting for the paint to dry, and since it is getting late ( past 5 am ) I figured I would hang out on line for a few and call it a night for the most part. I didn't get started till 10pm Saturday so all in all I didn't waste too much time, just got a late start... Oh, I worked on the cupboard door yesterday and got quite far. Before I make this entry too long I wanted to post at least the beginning of the carving process. I want to take my time with this one.. since there is a lot of fine detail work and it is easy to lose it if you're in a hurry. By the way.. counting the two from Thursday, We sold two fo the horse one lepard and one old bear in birchtrees. Toarrow I have at least a panda, deer head, an autumn fox.