Friday, September 19, 2008

Lazy day Friday

Well, It's Friday and basically we took the day off ..no carving. I did work on my flikr site a bit, adding some missing pics that my wife pointed out for me . http://www.flickr.com/photos/30210707@N08/sets/72157607208501725/

We have a birthday tomorrow so we probably won't be carving then either. We did score some seats from Holland and we did sell ca couple today. Luckily, We already have them! They are prototypes in our garage. I'll look them over and make sure everything is in order before wrapping them up . If you have not seen the flikr set yet .. it's got 700 + pics there. Some are very old ( some over 5 years old) and I'm almost embarrassed that I carved that poorly back then. Ah well, you get better with experience.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails