Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Two Sales! YEAH!

Sold two seats today! got a surprise in the mail for one we were not planning on.. someone sent a check for an Elephant. and the website produced a Gnome seat! I carved up both and I'm waiting for a second coat of Poly...even thought wife says they might not go out tomorrow because of a lack of shipping supplies. ( boxes tape, bubble wrap ....situation normal) I worked on the ship last night and came to the conclusion that Oak, for all its wonderful properties, still has its limitations. I can only get this detailed before the wood starts to splinter and fuzz up. With that being said. I will now start the sanding process and finish staining it soon. I hate sanding..and I have a very large gray area there when it comes to being done done. I'll post another picture of the finished project when I get to it. hopefully sales of the seats will keep me busy.

5 comments:

CB said...

Sanding is such a pain! With my items I have to sand in eight grits to get it perfectly smooth, takes about an hour ug.

Your "seats" look great though. :)

Hey Harriet said...

Congrats on the sales! That's great :)

Unknown said...

I love the gnome! Fantastic!

Friendlyhands said...

Fantastic work!!!!!

Christina Silverio said...

I LOVE gnomes! This is a wonderful one!
All the best!
Christina
hoydendesigns.etsy.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails