Saturday, September 13, 2008

Early saterday morning!

OK so I have been working on my flikr pics last night...( still don't have all of the pics up yet.) and I finally got a brief description, title and keywords all on each picture. Within the description I put a link to our website. http://www.twotaileddesign.com/servlet/StoreFront to those who don't know. I still have a lot of seats to put on...( can't believe I carved all of these...) http://www.flickr.com/photos/30210707@N08/sets/72157607208501725/ but hopefully they will get on some search engines and maybe..just maybe, get some more traffic to our website. I have to carve later today...so I will post more then I still only have one seat to carve. maybe two if an echeck clears. Till then... have a good Saturday!

3 comments:

Crystal Card said...

wow.. what a unique idea! I've seen the wooden seats before, and I think I've seen images on some, but not many. Do you carve things for wall's as well? What a wonderful talent to have.
Breakfast at Tiffany's has many levels, it's new everytime I watch it.. you do remember she goes back for the cat?
I love Moon River.

The Great Ethan Allen said...

True she goes back but I thought the guy had to talk her into it. Ah well, lots of other people liked it so I'm in the minority. Oh yeah I do do panels and such see them here
http://www.twotaileddesign.com/servlet/StoreFront

Christie Cottage said...

Truly unique. I'm looking at your etsy shop. These toilet seats may be a perfect gift for those who have everything!

I found your link on etsy.

christiecottage.etsy.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails