Friday, September 5, 2008

Yeah! 2 sales! but one return....

Yeah! we sold two tonight. One off the website! I'm soo very happy! besides I get to carve up a fish ( I love carving the fish ones) And its an old design that we can take a new picture of, We sold it on the website to someone who CAME BACK after several times of failed purchase attempts. Good thing Cheryl hooked the payment plan back up. Anyway, the orders came in too late for me to do them tonight so they will most likely be shipped out on Monday after the weekend. Hopefully some more folks will order and I can do them all in a batch on Saturday. http://www.twotaileddesign.com/servlet/StoreFront Tonight I started carving another Cupboard door. Cheryl says I'm wasting my time but you never know if someone will buy one or how they will turn out. I got my inspiration on Etsy. I'm trying to make it look like this... I got it roughed out and may post pictures as a work in progress. I'm now off to web chat on Etsy and hopefully get some folks to buy or at least create some buzz about our stuff. wish me luck !

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6153100
here is our Etsy site Also Cheryl wanted me to state that we got a return today. One from WAY back ...I had already carved up her elongated replacement. its of the palm tree. luckily, the palm tree sells fairly frequently and we shoudl be abble to recover our losses ...hopefully sooner rather than later.

5 comments:

fugsly said...

wow, that ship is amazing! I'll look foward to seeing the new work.

Congrats on the sales!

Conscientia's Cameos said...

you are incredibly talented!!

The Great Ethan Allen said...

Thanks guys for leaving a comment! Someone else is reading my blog! yeah!!

Giulia Mauri said...

lovely work, I love the bear that is in your shop! very unique indeed...

STEPHIEGRL316 said...

ETHAN ALLEN,
I TRIED YOUR WEBSITE AND IT COMES UP AS NON-EXISTENT ... IS THERE A CURRENT SITE? I AM INTERESTED IN HAVING A PEACOCK TOILET SEAT MADE. MY EMAIL IS: STEPHIEGRL316@YAHOO.COM ... THANKS :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails