Thursday, September 25, 2008

Easy Panda day.

Well. we sold a Panda today and luckily we already had the blank seat in stock so we could avoid Lowes. It was a relatively easy day,So my wife and I killed time doing pretty much what we
always do. We went to book store, went to Joann Fabrics ( for her shop stuff) and then a walk through our neighborhood. ( at 2 am in the morning! We love the night.) I know
there are morning people. My father is one of them. But I just love the night. there are so many things you experience that are hidden from the rest of the world. In addition to the Deer and Coons we
see from time to time on our walks. we also see Flying squirrels, bats possums and skunks. Not to
mention owls and giant silk moths! Anyway, we sold two more tonight so looks like I'll at least have a couple for tomorrow.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails