Monday, September 29, 2008

Busy weekend! YEAH!



Its Sunday night and Cheryl and I have been working all weekend. Not only did I carve up 6 seat, I also have 4 for tomorrow already. Yesterday we were faced with the dilemma of having to travel all over for seats since all the locations around us are sold out. Well, we scored the really premium seats at a local store that had plenty of stock and best of all, they were on SALE! These seats are really nice, But they tend to be a bit pricey and since the profit is in the margins of our sales, we usually go the best quality for the most affordable price. But when the premium seats go on sale, they are right in our price range and well worth the stocking up. So later that night, we went back just before midnight and bought as many as we dared with the limited funds we had. ( they will sell, its all a matter of speculating when and how many) Other than that, the stamp I carved up works great! better than I had though it would. Now Cheryl has a bunch she wants me to make for the future. We used them on the boxes we send the seats out in. Now our boxes look professional.
I also finished up painting the bed. No picture since it is non descript. I still might have to apply a second coat of black to cover up some of the white that shows through. However, We may be only three days from completion and assembly. I'll take a picture when it is all set up.

2 comments:

saffron said...

Wow, your toilet seats are very beautiful! I never thought I'd say that about a toilet seat!!

Kim Caro said...

they are above amazing, i love how you took this toilet seat cover and brought life to it...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails