Well, I finally finished painting the cat furniture. I now have to add the scratchers and carpet tot he shelves. Cheryl has pointed out the crappy job I did of painting it, but showing me all the missed spots that she can see from below. ( Must be nice being that short!) Anyway, I'm done painting. She can touch it up at her leisure. I carved up 5 seats tonight. I was surprised to carve up the zebra! I have sold it only one other time. Maybe African or safari themes are coming back. What a differance a little color makes! I decided to add a little origami to the post tonight. It has been a while and I have been exploring the "insect" theme once again. I am quite happy with my ant. I took an existing pattern and added a couple of my own folds to it to give it a better shape. I still might work on that one some more. I still have trouble with the dragonfly, but I think I have the various beetles down. Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!