Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Easy Tuesday

Just finished three seats tonight. They were easy since Cheryl had to paint two out of the three. I worked a little on painting my boxes. I also painted the Bat houses outside tonight. The weather was nice today and I didn't need a coat. It did manage to get dark before I could take a picture, so I had to use the flash.. Hope it turns out ok. Next step is to find a place to put them up! Red ( the shop cat) tried to help me out by showing me a "really good place" in the dark. In adding a little spice to the blog. Here is a great carving in Thailand ( I believe) they have access to the greatest carving wood in the world. Teak! Its is naturally water resistant, hard, and easy to detail... just take a look at the video and see what they can carve!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails