Monday, March 2, 2009

Sunday night carving

It was a busy weekend for me. I finished the cat pole, but it took longer than I thought. It still needs to be painted and have the carpet cut for each level. you can see the "old" cat pole beside it. ( it's getting kinda ragged looking) I was going for a contemporary look that would match the rest of the display stands I made last week. I also made some adjustments for the CPU to fit on the bottom shelf. so we can have more leg room under the computer desk. I'll add some better pictures after it has a coat of paint on it. As for now...the cats seem to enjoy it just fine. As for seats, I carved up 8 tonight. We are out of boxes, so they will not be shipped out tomorrow. But it is nice to have them done and ready for Tuesday. Red, the shop cat, has discovered that my table saw makes for a great nap stand. Yes, yes, I made sure it is unplugged when not in use. and No I would not dream of scaring my furry little friend.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails